Monday, October 19, 2009

Climbing back on the wagon...

Well-- I fell off the blogging wagon. I'm trying to get back on! Life has been crazy with me helping my husband start his own clinic AND me working for him. Plus, I have been going through a "I-don't-want-to-read-or-write-about-anything-to-do-with-pregnancy" time period. I think I'm over it. :) ... For now anyway!

With the gall bladder MIA, we have proceeded with round 2 of clomid. I am back to my OBGYN in my hometown and she seems much more knowledgable about this. She used to work in a fertility clinic. If this round doesn't work, we are having DH checked out. She said she normally does that BEFORE clomid. Hmm.. my old doc needs to do some more research. Anyhoot, I ovulated and am now waiting to see what God has in store. I'll be able to test this coming Monday or Tuesday. Waiting is definitely the hardest part!!

To date: 15 months off BC.

Gotta go-- still at work!! :)

3 comments:

  1. Glad to see you back online again. I hope you get a positive this cycle. What sort of clinic is it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! It's a regular obgyn, but I have more faith in this one. **crossing fingers, praying!**

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying & Thinking of you! Can't wait to hear what happens!

    ReplyDelete