Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Computer Viruses & BFNs...

Okay-- so I'm trying to type as fast as I can. I have no idea how long my computer is going to hold up before it crashes again! It has a lovely virus & has prevented me from responding to several of you who've commented on my blog. :(



Quick update: I'm on day 18 and still getting BFN on my OPTs. (by the way, if I misuse an abbreviation, just smile and knod and think "well, she tried.") :) I'm a little frustrated about not getting any positives. Charting my temp also aggrivates me b/c I can't remember to do it every day!! Grrr.. I have a dr. appt on day 25. So hopefully he can give me a little bit of insight.



However-- another factor being thrown into this: gall bladder. I've had issues with mine since I was in 2nd grade. I've had 2 ultra sounds on it, both showing no stones. But since ALL the women on BOTH sides of my family have either had it out or wished they had it out, I know it's going to happen. It's been bothering me A LOT lately. I have always watched what I eat (little to no greasy, spicy, or dairy food). But now, it doesn't matter what I do, I'm getting that stabbing pain in my back shoulder. A lot of times it's not too painful, but still there when I breath in.



So-- here's the plan. If this round of clomid doesn't work: I'm going to beg my doc to take that thing out! My mom had a HORRIBLE pregnancy with me b/c of her gall bladder. If the clomid does work: I'm going to see a nutritionist to see if there's anything we can do naturally to keep it in check.



Ultimately? I've been praying ... but not really one way or the other. God knows how badly I want to be pregnant, but He also knows how much of a wimp I am when it comes to pain. I'm just trusting Him. We'll see how it turns out!

3 comments:

  1. I'm sorry to hear about your computer, I hope it gets fixed soon. I'm a wimp when it comes to pain too. I hope your able to get your gallbladder issues sorted out. I eat the same way because of my IBS. No fun. Hope your doctor can give you some help insight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sucks about your comptuer- that really BLOWS!!! I think it would be prudent to get that gall bladder checked out before you go forward with pregnancy stuff. Would really suck to get a lot of problems after you become pregnant. :)

    Good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. When you said you were typing fast because your computer was going to cut out I realized I was trying to READ really fast...like I wouldn't get to finish reading your post!!!!! LOL...such a dork.
    Glad to see you back on here...I was wondering if you'd figured out the computer thing yet.
    Keep peein' on those sticks girl!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete